Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 10

Week number ten of the drawer/box/cabinet a day challenge and this evening I took a box of "stuff", a bag of "stuff" and a stuffed animal to my friend for her yard sale tomorrow that she is having to finance her school orchestra trip. Treasures like a Polaroid camera that no one can find film for, two walkmans from the 80's, a game boy wormlight and old, but nice, clothes. Felt good to get it out of the house. This week's interesting find? My mom's old garter/girdles and about 4 brand new packages of stockings or hose from the 60's or 70's. Not pantyhose, for you youngsters who've never seen stockings or hose before, but the kind that had to be held up with a contraption that looked like some form of torture to me when I was a child. Interesting, eh? Not as weird as some of the things I've run into lately, but interesting nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment