Sunday, August 30, 2009

Announcing.....

My first contest ever. First ever. It's so exciting, don't you think? I'm excited and kind of nervous all at the same time. Here's all you have to do. Go to the comments section at the end of this post and post a comment with your name and email address. Or just your name and email address. Alright, so those of you now hyperventillating because you want that $20 gift card and I wrote, "post a comment", just relax. I am one of you and I have a live in technical advisor who can't drive yet that I have to almost daily ask, "What's my user name again?". It's not hard and if you still think that you can't do it, grab a ten or eleven or twelve year old and they will be able to help you.

There's only a couple of rules. Rule number one-You have to be 18 yrs. of age to enter. Or a mom. To be fair to everyone. Rule number two-You can only enter once. I was going to state that you had to be in the U.S. to enter but these stores are probably only in the U.S. so why would anyone out of the U.S. enter? I just don't want to have to pay postage to somewhere halfway across the world. And just for fun, if you feel like it, write down your city and state, where you are from. I'd love to see where this blog is reaching throughout the land.

Deadline for all comments/entries will be midnight, Monday, September 14, 2009. Winner will be announced Wednesday, September 16, 2009.

Prize is the coveted $20 gift card to Fry's grocery store. Oooooooooooooo----Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If you live outside of Arizona and have never heard of Fry's and don't know what I'm talking/writing about, it's also good at other Kroger owned stores such as Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralph's, King Sooper, Baker's, Smith's, Jay C, QFC and some other Kroger owned stores.

Okay, so post your comments and stay tuned into this blog as I have some other fabulous things in the works for the next couple of months.





20 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I found your blog through Coupon$ense and I absolutely love all the work you put into it. You really help me budget my grocery money so much better. Thank you,:)Sara sjtaylor3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for takeing your time to create this blog. I do alot of the cooking and its hard to come up with freesh idea's and hopefully wont get so many complaints about haveing the same thing we had two nights ago! Have a fantatic monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in too. Thanks for creating such a great blog. And for the suggestions of other helpful blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Contests are so much fun! I would like to enter, please.
    kimcorser@mstarmetro.net
    (this is different than the one you email me at. I have started using this one more often than the other...I just like the format of the inbox better. I still do check that one every once in a while. I did get your photos email and forwarded on to my siblings.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing job you did with this blog, Jeri!!! It was great seeing you at FRY'S!!!!! :) Even though I don't usually go shopping, Jerry does. I saved over $135.00!!! and spent less than that...:) Keep up the great work with the blog. Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri you do an amazing job and I've been following you on C$ for a while - the blog is amazing and so helpful to those of us who are shall we say challenged at shopping budget friendly at times. Thank you from the bottom of my kids tummys for your info - or should I say top since they are always full thanks to your help.
    Rebecca robinsonsinaz@yahoo.com QC,AZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog. Thanks for the time and effort you put into helping others.
    Susan Wood
    susanwood464@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog with many helpful ideas for me to get dinners together when I am in a rut of what to make! Thank you. Enjoy all the recipes!
    Tina
    did not know what/how to register my url? so just posted my name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For Toby G., to enter her in this fabulous contest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog tonight and I'm feeling the same way about you concerning food storage. I don't want to be fanatical, but I really believe I need to get prepared. I'm excited to read more of your blog. (I'm from Mesa AZ)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want it more than my mom! Pick me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally want to win! Lisa Jensen
    leesjensen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! Thanks for being so amazing! I really appreciate all the work and time you put into helping the rest of us save money too. stacevans@hotmail.com --> hailing from Chandler, AZ! :) I am so glad your tech support is so good to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are an inspiration! Thanks, lauren waldrom willis!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all of your hard work! I really appreciate the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into your blog and your menus!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great site Jeri! And "Hi" from Idaho!
    Megan
    Mimi2582@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got to say, this is a very generous service you provide for all of us. I am hopeless in the kitchen. I'm still nursing 2 deg. burn wounds from the Potatoe Soup fiasco. I pulled out the immersion blender I got as a wedding gift 13 yrs ago and got splattered with scalding potatoe soup. But with help from you and Mindy my family is slowly giving up the restaurants.

    ReplyDelete