Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week #?

I've lost track of what week it is. Seeing that it is almost the end of June it is most probably week #25 and week #26 will start on Monday. But don't quote me. Today I cleaned our dishes. They had a scummy film on the bottoms of the plates and bowls so I scrubbed them with vinegar until they were looking brand new again. I have no doubt that my readership by now figures that I live in a cave with animals and rats the way that I've described our living conditions. I like to think that I am a pretty clean person. The house is cluttered but clean for the most part. And I'm working on it, these things take time while still having to go onward with the other parts of life. I like to think that things like scummy film on dishes happen to everyone or is a part of life. I don't know how it happened, it just did. Still working hard on the challenge this year. Sometimes it doesn't get done every day, but still working on it. Still working on putting pictures into photo albums. Still working on getting items together for a yard sale. Still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment