Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baked Salmon

I found this today while looking for a recipe for Salmon that the husband could use for a catering tonight. He brought some home and while I am not a huge fish loving person, I thought that this was really good. Costco sells a frozen Basil/Pesto Tilapia that is yummy, my kids beg me to get it. I think that this marinade is close to that taste and that it would be good on tilapia or other fish that you like as well as the Salmon.

Baked Salmon II
from Allrecipes.com

2 cloves garlic, minced
6 T. light olive oil
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 T. lemon juice
1 T. fresh parsley, chopped
2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon

In a medium bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F

Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment