Friday, April 2, 2010

4 Layer Chocolate Pudding Dessert



4 Layer Chocolate Pudding Dessert
from Cooks.com

Mix Together:
1 C. flour
1 C. chopped nut
1/2 C. butter

Press on bottom of cake pan (9x13). Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees.



Layer #2
Combine:
8 oz. cream cheese
1 C. powdered sugar
9 oz. Cool whip

Put on first layer when it is cool.

Layer #3
1 large or 2 small packages of instant chocolate pudding
2 C. milk

Put on the top of second layer.

Layer #4
Cover third layer with whip cream or Cool Whip.

Chill until serving time.


I must mention that I've been using real whipped cream for this. Mainly b/c when I went to buy Cool whip that Easter weekend there wasn't any to be found. Unless you call LITE cool whip, cool whip, which I don't. So I bought the large container of heavy cream and whipped my own. Takes 2-3 minutes. Easy Peezy. Anyway. YUMMY with real whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment