Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week #26

Halfway through 2010. Woohoo. I have been working on my drawer/box a day challenge. A little each day although not always consciously. Is that a word? Consciously. I may have mispelled it, I should look it up. Anywho. I have been cleaning up the computer and putting my sent items copied onto paper, then deleting them. I am then putting the sent copies that are printed into a binder to use as a journal since it is the only record that I have of our day to day life and my feelings, rantings, ravings, and such. We also had a yard sale today. Not a rip roarin success but then we knew what we were doing having it on a holiday weekend. A few nice people attended and the obligatory characters. It's amazing how many areas of your life need cleaning up when you make a conscious effort to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment