Sunday, January 24, 2010

BBQ smokies or meatballs.

What I am giving you is the recipe for a sauce that you can use either on the Hillshire lil smokies or frozen prepared meatballs. Easy peezy. Could be a good and easy Superbowl appetizer if you're having a house full of hungry people.

one can of whole fruit cranberry sauce
one bottle of Heinz chili sauce
a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar
a couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce

Add together. Put it on the smokies or on the frozen meatballs you heated up in the microwave. Or put the smokies or meatballs in the crockpot with the sauce. No, I don't know for how long. Maybe a couple of hours on low to heat up. Or one hour on high and then try one to see how much longer it will need on low? How's that for vague. I think that my crockpot runs hotter than the norm so you'll kind of know if you use your crock a lot how much to cook it for. Try the sauce though, I know it sounds weird but it's fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment